Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Social Networking and it's Swift Growth (Roadrunner-digital.com)

I seriously have a new addiction, and of course it has to do with reading, and networking, social media, social marketing, lol, but my addiction is this site that carries all of the books and guides I have been looking for!
Roadrunner-Digital.com
I am so happy to have been given a chance to download some books from this site! This one, in particular, Social Networking and it's Swift Growth, is just the beginning of many more just like it available for immediate download on this site! It definitely fell right into place with what I have been trying to get accomplished online.
This is a very, straight to the point guide, it isn't overbearing, great for a beginner, and teaches you right off the bat, what social media is, and it's benefits.
Of course we have all heard of Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, and so on, but for those of you who don't know very much about what you can gain from networking and how to actually network in the most beneficial way possible, this book is definitely for you! (It was also a book for me, as even though I have heard of these places and have the accounts set up) there is valuable information that could prove to be quite helpful!
Are you a stay at home mom? A blogger? A small business? Do you want to learn how to get the most from all of the advertising and networking that is available to us? Then, I would highly recommend this book!
I will be doing several series of book reviews for books on this site, because it is my most favorite place to gather reputable books, guides and legitimate information that will hopefully help me throughout my blogging and networking career. So, if you have any experience with this site, Roadrunner-Digital.com and any of the books, please always feel free to comment!
I am looking into which one to read next anyway, so any help would be greatly appreciated!! Understanding SEO is the one i just started next. Well, with the exception of a few recipe books:)
Stay on the lookout for 30 Lip Balm and Gloss Recipes and many more along those lines as well! I think my youngest daughter , Genevive and I will be working on this in the next week or so, so we will have to post pictures and share our recipes and outcomes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment